The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1) "User" refers to a person who agrees to these terms and conditions and who has signed a service contract and received an ID by subscribing to the online education site(codemy.kr) provided by The Company.
2) "Service" refers to all services provided by The Company, regardless of the number of wired and wireless devices (including PCs, portable devices, etc.).
3) "Utilization data" refers to free and paid courses or other related information produced by The Company and provided on the website, and information and communication network promotion and information protection, including symbols, letters, shapes, colors, voice, sound, images and images used in the information and communication network pursuant to Article 2 subparagraph 1 of the Act on Promotion and Protection of Information and Communication Network.
4) "ID" refers to a combination of letters or numbers approved by The Company, designating the user as a user for identification of the user, data for use, and service use.
5) "PASSWORD" refers to a combination of letters or numbers specified by the user that identifies the user and matches the "ID" given to the user for confidentiality.
6) "Administrator" refers to the person or company selected by The Company for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
7) "User and educator's posts" refer to information posted by users and educators on The Company's service site, images, various files and links, and various appendages.
8) The term "Termination" refers to the user's intention to terminate the service contract after the service is opened.
9) Terms not defined in these terms and conditions are subject to transaction practices and related statutes.
1) A user who intends to use The Company service by joining as a member shall sign up for membership by knowing the contents of the terms and conditions and indicating his/her consent, and by listing the relevant information on the user sign - up form as suggested by The Company.
2) The company considers all information that the user puts on the sign - up application form to be true according to the previous paragraph, and users who enter information that is not true may have restrictions on service use.
3) The company may not accept a subscription for each of the following subparagraphs and may cancel the application even after approval:
4) The company may withhold approval if there is no room for service-related facilities, technical or business problems happen.
5) In the event that The Company does not approve or withhold a user's subscription in accordance with the above provisions, the user shall be notified immediately through a pop-up window. Exceptions shall be made if the applicant cannot be notified without reason attributable to The Company.
The company posts the following items on the site's initial screen for users to easily understand.
1) The company presents these terms and conditions to the user and obtains their consent, and posts them on the initialization page of the website.
2) The company provides and describes separately connected or pop-up screens so that users can easily understand important contents such as user qualification restriction and loss, withdrawal of subscription, compensation for billing, restriction of use, cancellation, cancellation, and compensation for damages to users, etc. among the
3) The company takes steps for users to print or download these terms and conditions at any time.
The company may change these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the "Content Industry Promotion Act," "Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce," "Act on Establishment, Operation and Over-Foreignation of Hagwons," "Protection Guidelines for Content Users," and other related statutes or interrelationships as prescribed by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
1) In the event that The Company changes the terms and conditions, the user is notified by posting them on the user's e-mail or website bulletin board.
2) After notifying the changed terms and conditions, The Company checks whether the user agrees to apply the terms and conditions for seven days (30 days for changes that are disadvantageous to users or for major changes).
3) The company considers that the user has agreed to the terms and conditions of the change if he or she does not express a rejection within the notice period.
1) Users can view and modify their personal information at any time on the "Personal Information Modification" page.
2) The company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by the user's failure to modify the changes in the previous paragraph.
1) The user is responsible for the management of ID and password and must not disclose it to others to make it available to third parties.
2) If the user recognizes that his or her ID and password have been leaked and used by a third party, the user must notify The Company immediately.
3) In the case of the preceding paragraph, The Company may ask the user for necessary measures, such as changing the password, to protect the user's personal information and prevent other service irregularities. The user shall faithfully respond to The Company's request as soon as The Company requests it.
4) The company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by the users' failure to faithfully fulfill their obligations under paragraphs 2 and 3 of this section.
1) If a user wants to leave The Company, he or she must call The Company's customer center or apply for a departure through the website after taking necessary measures. In this case, The Company will take care of the deserter without delay.
2) In the event of a withdrawal application, the user must transfer the remaining cordage balance to another location, and The Company can suspend the applicant's departure if the balance remains or other necessary measures are not taken.
3) In the event that the user violates these terms and conditions or related statutes, The Company may restrict the use of the service or forfeit the user's qualification. However, codemie bags are excluded from the service restriction if there is a balance.
4) Re-entry is prohibited within 30 days when the user seizes himself.
1) The services provided by The Company are transmitted over the Internet. Unless otherwise agreed, the users shall have terminal devices (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to use them and install the Internet communication network.
2) Specifications for learning-only devices required to use the data provided by The Company may be changed.
3) Encryption money (codemi coin COD) given as compensation within the platform can be used within the platform or transferred to another wallet. However, The Company will not exchange them for cash unless there is a separate contract.
1) The company shall display the following items in the relevant utilization data on the website:
1) The user's right to use the service is limited to the individual user unless The Company explicitly agrees, and cannot be transferred, given or provided as collateral to others.
2) The company can suspend service use in whole or in part or cancel service contracts if the user violates its obligations under the following subparagraph 1:
1) The company shall provide the service 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, all year round. However, the server may be inspected for two to three hours out of seven days. This notice shall be notified to the user at least 24 hours prior to notification or registered e-mail.
2) The company may change the services it is providing when there are significant reasons such as operation or technology.
3) If the service changes according to the preceding paragraph, the reasons and contents of the change are notified to the user by the method pursuant to Article 6 of this Agreement.
4) The company shall deal with users who are terminated under paragraph 2 of this section in accordance with the compensation policy.
5) If the service cannot be continued due to The Company's suspension and other inevitable reasons, we will notify the users and compensate them as soon as possible.
1) The company can temporarily suspend the use of the information and communication service data in the event of maintenance, regular inspection, replacement and failure of the information and communication facilities, communication loss, or significant operational reasons. In such a case, The Company shall notify the user in advance, but The Company may notify the user afterwards if there is an inevitable reason for not being notified in advance.
2) The company compensates users for damages caused by temporary suspension of the use of the data. However, this is not the case if The Company proves that there is no intent or negligence.
3) The company can conduct regular inspection if necessary for the use of the data and notifies the users by the method specified in Article 6 24 hours before regular inspection. In this case, the regular inspection time shall be the time notified according to the method specified in Article 6.
4) In the event that the data cannot be provided due to the switching of business items, abandonment of the business, or integration between the companies, The Company notifies the users in advance and compensates them as prescribed by The Company. However, if The Company does not notify the compensation standard or the compensation standard declared is not appropriate, The Company shall compensate the users in accordance with the "Content User Protection Guidelines."
1) The company can provide various information that the users need while using the service through notice, e-mail, or wireline. However, the user can always refuse to receive it via e-mail.
2) In relation to service provision, The Company can post advertisements on the service screen, on The Company's website, or on e-mail written by the user himself when signing up for the user. Users who receive e-mail with advertisements, etc., can refuse to receive them.
1) The company deletes any postings registered by the user that violate these terms and conditions and related statutes without delay. The company may review the registration of postings in order to prevent the registration of postings in violation of such matters.
2) A user who has been violated by law by information posted on a bulletin board operated by The Company may request The Company to delete or refute the information.
1) In the event that The Company cannot provide the service due to natural disasters or the corresponding force majeure, The Company is exempted from the responsibility for providing the service.
2) The company shall not be held responsible for any failure in service use caused by the reasons attributable to the users.
3) The company shall not be responsible for the information, data, reliability of facts and accuracy posted by the users in relation to the service.
4) The company shall not be held liable for disputes between users or between users and third parties caused by the use of data.
5) The company shall not be responsible for any obstacles to the service use and for any arbitrary changes in the user's settings for dedicated learning devices or the prevention of harmful environment caused by the installation of software not provided by The Company.
1) The company implements facilities in preparation for server down and technical errors so that users can use the data smoothly by considering the number of users and the time to use them, and takes necessary measures.
2) The company is equipped with necessary personnel and systems (systems, etc.) to properly handle user complaints or damage relief requests arising from service data contracts.
3) When The Company recognizes that damage to the same or similar users continues to occur, it notifies the users of the user's actions to prevent damage such as the initial face of the website.
Matters not specified in these terms and interpretations of these terms are subject to the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Establishment, Operation and Over-diplomacy of Hagwons, the "Guidelines for the Protection of Content Users," and other related statutes and correlations provided by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
1) The company processes opinions or complaints raised by the users and notifies them of the results. However, in the event that it is difficult to expedite the process, The Company notifies the user of the cause and schedule of the processing.
2) The company notifies the cause of the complaint if it has not handled the complaint because the opinions raised by the user are not justifiable.
3) In the event of a dispute between The Company and its users, The Company or the user can apply for the arbitration of the dispute with the content dispute settlement committee, which is stipulated in Article 29 of the "Content Industry Promotion Act."
4) In the event that a lawsuit is filed between The Company and the users during service use, the competent court shall decide the case as the Seoul Southern District Court.
The personal information collected from you will not be available for any usage other than the following purposes and prior consent shall be offered when there will be a change in any of them.
When you create an account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the platform, the personal information The Company collects may include your:
1) Personal information entered at the time of member registration goes through consent to collection of it. This information will be retained until the withdrawal of membership.
2) Personal information shall be destroyed within 30 days from the time when it becomes unnecessary due to such as membership withdrawal, service termination, and business close.
3) Personal information printed on paper will be discarded by shredding or incineration.
4) Personal information stored in electronic files will be discarded using technical methods preventing restoration.
Unless otherwise provided in the applicable laws and regulation, The Company will not use or provide the User’s personal information to any other corporation or institution beyond the scope set forth in the 2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information without the Users’ consent, except in the following cases:
1) The information principal may exercise the following rights related to personal information against The Company at any time:
2) Information principals may exercise their rights related to personal information protection by writing, e-mailing or faxing to The Company, and The Company will take necessary measures immediately.
3) If an information principal demands that errors in personal information be corrected or deleted, The Company will not use or provide that personal information until the correction or deletion has been completed.
4) Information principals may exercise their rights through their agents like legal guardians or consignees. In this event, the power of attorney must be submitted.
1) A cookie is a small text file installed on the user’s hard drive through the web server.
2) The Company will use a minimum number of cookies, which make it impossible to identify a specific user but that enable The Company to identify the computer of a specific user, as necessary for the provision of the services.
4) Method of choosing cookie installation related options (for Internet Explorer):
The Company applies the following measures to ensure the safety of the personal information it retains.
1) Administrative measures: establishment and enforcement of internal control plans, regular employee education, etc.
2) Technical measures: installation of access control systems, encryption of important information, using vaccine programs to prevent damages from computer viruses, personal information transmission security systems on the network, operation of intrusion prevention systems, etc.
3) Physical measures: restriction of access to the computer room, data storage room, etc.
The Company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person responsible for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of the information subject related to personal information processing.
This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, The Company will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
Jun. 10, 2019
코데미 플랫폼 #1004 AcetwintowerⅡ 273, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea Fax: 82)2-853-7229 Customer Service: 82)2-853-7230
Business Registration Number: 433-87-01160 CEO: Jeonghyen Hwang Chief Privacy Officer: Pyeonghwa Park
Email Inquiary: email@example.com BlockChain Education Solution by CODEMY
Copyright(c) 2020 코데미 플랫폼 All rights reserved.